Outside Border

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea

"Sleepytime Pillow Case"
 
"Sleepytime Pillow Case"

Class:  "Sleepytime" - Pillow Case
Level:  This class is for beginner and the experienced.  We will meet for two hours and you will complete at least one pillow case that will be "gift friendly".
Cost:  $15.00
Time:  7pm-9pm
Date:  Thursday, November 11, 2010
What you will need for one pillow case:
Sewing machine (be sure that you know how to thread your machine)
We do have three machines available if you are not able to bring your own.
Scissors
Straight Pins
Main Fabric 2/3 yard
Center Fabric 1/8 yard
Top Fabric 1/3 yard
When choosing your fabric, if you are challenged with coordinating your three pieces, make it easy on yourself and find a designer with coordinating fabrics.
Email us at averyleedesigns@gmail.com to register for this class by Tuesday, November 9, 2010.
Treats provided :)

1 comment:

  1. My name in Mari mcguire. I emailed you last week to explain my dilemma. You made slip covers for me last year 1010706244,when I received the cushions three of them didn't fit properly, but I think it was my measuring. I washed the remaining slipcovers in cold water and no dryer and they don't fit. I believe you didn't give enough room for shrinkage. Needless to say I wasted my money. Please respond to my second email.Mari mcguire



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your creative and inspiring comments. We love hearing from you:)