Outside Border

Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Quilt Complete

Last posting we shared ideas about how to incorporate our line of baby quilts in your Childs room. This time I want to share with you the quilt that I recently completed for my granddaughters room. Below are several photos that my daughter took to share with you the quilt as well as the inspiration that it evoked in the room. Once my daughter selected her main paint color her very good friend, as a gift, painted the tree mural, add the silk flowers and embellished the branches with stones and a letter K (for my granddaughters name). All of this was done with fabric swatches from the quilt as we live a distance from each other and found it really easy to cut scrap pieces and send them for the color inspiration. When I visited I made the crib skirt from our own design in a super easy, three sided, pleated design, attached by velcro strips - did I mention it was super easy??? Anyhoo, we know that baby Kindelynn will be able to enjoy this cheerful room for many, many years to come:)


By the way, our shop www.etsy.com/shop/AveryleeKids has custom pillows to also embellish your baby nursery or Childs room. We'd love to create a handstitched custom pillow for your little ones room too!
Add caption

Personalized Baby Pillow

Personalized Pillow for Baby Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your creative and inspiring comments. We love hearing from you:)