Outside Border

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Averylee Designs is back!

It's been a long time since we have provided anything on our blog page, but We're Back!  The company changed hands back in 2014 so I thought it was about time I introduced myself and start sharing some fun facts and ideas with you.


I joined Sheryl back in 2013 adding some new product to her store.  I developed a line of Pouf/Ottoman covers and book slings with the nursery line in mind.  Sheryl had another shop on Etsy that had taken off like fireworks and she decided that she needed to let go of the Home Décor Shop.  Here is where I come say, "Sister Cathy to the rescue."


With the help of our clients and custom requests we have a fabulous custom order shop for all your home décor needs.  Here are just a few items for you to view in our Etsy shop.


Custom bench seat covers for indoor and outdoor use:





 Pillow covers for your everyday, nursery to Holiday:







Now that we have your attention!  Keep tuned for more new items, thoughts and tutorials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your creative and inspiring comments. We love hearing from you:)